Wednesday 8 February 2017

What i made my Nannan for Christmas

So i thoughy id just do a quick post today as i was scrolling through the photos on my phone I cam across the photos I had taken of my Nannans Christmas present that I made for her.

For her birthday which was in November i bought her the spectrum nois colourista pencils as she likes to colour and noticed she had started to do some colouring while she was watching tv and things.

I then had the idea to make her some sort of pencil case to keep her pencils in and knew that the pencil roll on Debbie Shores sew handy cd rom would be perfect and the flap pocket could maybe house her small colourista colouring book I bought her too.

I used these gorgeos floral fabrics. I also stitched the name Nannan on to the roll to  make it more personal.

As i say with most of Debbie's patterns it was a lovley and fairly easy make and I would deffinatly make more.

No comments:

Post a Comment