Saturday 30 May 2015

Fabric Shopping At oh sew sweet shop

Today I visited the new oh sew sweet shop in Wombwell which they have also made into a coffee shop.

This is just a quick post to show what I've bought for my next projects.

The first two fabrics I bought half a metre each of I'm not sure what I'm going to make yet but I just loved the bright pink and yellow colours.

The next two are these lovely linen fabrics that I have got for a bag class I am going to at oh sew sweet shop on the 28th June I'm really excited and love the fabrics I have choose. I wanted denim blue colours so I could use the bag when I wear my jeans. The heat fabric is my main fabric and the dotty is going to be my contrast. I will definitely show you how I got on and reveal the finished bag.

Told you this would be a quick post but I am going to be doing another one showing some of what I've been making recently.


www.ohsewsweetshop.co.uk

www.facebook.com/emibdesigns

No comments:

Post a Comment