Tuesday 26 May 2015

My new Debbie shore books

Hi everyone today I'm going to show you some new sewing books I have recently purchased since lately I've been getting a few as I feel they are the best source of inspiration when it comes to sewing.

All three books are by Debbie shore, I love watching Debbie's YouTube videos and watching her on create and craft so new I would love her books. I wasn't wrong all three books are fantastic.

The first book is half yard heaven. The idea behind the book is that they are easy projects suitable for the beginner (which doesn't mean the more experienced sewer won't enjoy these because I do) the projects are also made to use half a metre of fabric or less. The projects in here are anything from aprons, oven gloves, headbands, bags, sewing machine covers and much more.

The second book is the follow on to the first, half yard home this book is the same concept but the projects inside are all for your home so there's tea cosy, coasters, cushions, table runners to name a few. There was a few projects I  here I felt they covered in the first one for example there's another tea cosy project like the first but this wouldn't put me off having both books.

Lastly, the book sew useful. Projects that show you how to make storage solutions for your home. I think j this might be my favourite just because the ideas inside really are useful. These include, baskets,  drawer liners and the wonderful craft caddy shown on the front of the book. 

So if your looking for some inspirational sewing books these really are worth buying I only paid £6.99 for the first 2 and only £4.99 for the last one on amazon so the value you are getting really is fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment