Friday 15 May 2015

How to make your own Sewing Projects Folder

Todays post is all about gathering sewing tutorials from off the internet or even in magazines and compiling them into a folder and organising them into catagories so you have somewhere to look when your lacking inspiration. 




First off your going to need a folder/binder. I believe mine is from paperchase a while back now but theres always loads of pretty ones you can get. You could even buy a plan one and decorate it yourself. 

Then you want to start getting your tutorials together whether its something you have seen online and you print it off or something you have tore out of a magazine, it could even just be picture of something you would like to remind yourself to make. 

I then sorted out mine into categories went into a word document and made some title pages so I could organise behind them. My categories are bags, accessories, homewares, Fat quarter and scrap projects and christmas. It all depends on what you have and you can always add as you go along. 

It's as easy as that but thats how I organise my inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment