Tuesday 19 January 2016

Debbie shore charlie bags

A couple of days ago I had a go at making the Debbie Shore charlie makeup/toiletry bag. I believe this pattern is from the bags galore cd rom but also comes free on a learn to sew cd rom from issue 1 of sew inspired magazine.

I can't belive how easy these where to sew especially when they look so effective.

I used the fabric that I showed in my last blog post and the two contrasting fabrics look fab so much better than if you where to use just the one fabric.

The red makeup bag I used a regular Wadding and because of the wide bottom it does stand up slightly. The pink makeup bag I used bosal foam and that stands up perfectly so for anyone wanting to make these I would reccomend using that.

Tomrrow I am planning on making a bag from the high style handbags cd rom so I will blog about that when I'm finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment