Wednesday 6 July 2016

Crafters Companion June Projects - Owl Bunting using Debbie Shore appliqué die



So a couple of months ago now I applied to be a part of Crafters Companion new design team called the Inspirers and a few weeks ago I found out I had been accepted! I am so excited about this wonderful opportunity. This means I will be doing lots of blogging showing you the projects I make using the fabulous Crafters Companion products and showing you step by step tutorials too.

For my first Project for June ( I know it's now July) I was asked to make a project of my choice. I decided to go with Owl Bunting using one of Debbie Shores appliqué dies.

I had the idea in my head for it to be bright and colourful and it to be displayed in a child's room, so I Decided to use the bright felt pack of the website, I am so pleased with how they turned out!

I then came across some of this Burlap ribbon in Hobby Craft and thought this would be great to use for the string but you could use any type of ribbon.

I would like to that Crafters Companion for this brilliant opportunity.
So watch this space for lots more projects and tutorials !

To Find links to the products I used click on the photos below.








No comments:

Post a Comment