Wednesday 12 April 2017

What I bought from Fabworks

Yesterday I received my order from Fabworks. I have placed quite a number of orders from Fabworks before and visited the shop several times as its only about 40 mins in the car from my house.

This time I purchased some of their scuba fabric which I haven't had before. I am really pleased with what I bought.


I love how when you place an order they put in a little sample of what the next fabric of the week will be, that way if you love what you see you can grab it as soon as it is available at the special price. I won't show you the fabric of the week as it may spoil the surprise!

So I bought three different scuba fabrics. The first being Graffiti Rose plaid. I bought 1 metre of this. I love this print and think it looks even better in the flesh. Here is the link for this one.
https://www.fabworks.co.uk/collections/scuba/products/graffiti-rose-plaid

Next I bought Polynesian Paradise, again just a metre. I loved that there was so many different colours on this and they really stand out on the black background. This fabric just reminded me of holidays.
https://www.fabworks.co.uk/collections/scuba/products/polynesian-paradise


Finally, I saved my favourite till last. Island blooms. I love love love the colours of this fabric a beautiful lilac background and large flowers in pinks and purples. I think I want to make a jumpsuit with this one. Possibly culotte style bottoms. I'm sure I will be sharing what I make with you all.
https://www.fabworks.co.uk/collections/scuba/products/island-blooms


Have you bought from fabworls before? I love all their jersey fabrics and think I may need to buy more scuba fabric soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment